- Location: New York, NY
- Enrollment: 312
- School Type: Boys, day school
- Grades: K-12
- Church Affiliation: Non-sectarian
- Number of faculty: 85
- Tuition: $33,400
- Percentage of students receiving financial aid: 20%
- Admissions Deadline: January 15
- Acceptance Rate: 30%
- Website: Collegiate School
Collegiate School is a boys' school which has been in operation since 1628. It has many notable alumni including John F. Kennedy, Jr. and Bill Kristol.
More than 25% of Collegiate's faculty hold a PhD.
The school offers courses in the following subject areas:
- Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, or Chinese)
- Classics (Latin and Ancient Greek)
- Religion & Ethics
- Visual Art
- Physical Education
Collegiate School is located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Its sister school is The Spence School.
Collegiate awards generous financial aid to over 20% of its students.
Collegiate has been highly rated over the years for the high percentage of graduates which it sends to top colleges and universities.
Collegiate School offers a traditional college preparatory program. The faculty knows and understands how to teach young men. A vast array of extracurricular and sports offerings round out the picture of one of New York City's most prestigious private schools.