Follow these simple steps to finance a private school education!
Time Required: 30 minutes
- Complete the Parents' Financial Statement from The School and Student Service for Financial Aid.
- Determine what you can afford to pay by completing the PFS forms.
- If you need to borrow funds, begin that process now as well.
- Determine what scholarship or other financial aid the school will offer.
- Investigate tuition payment plans which can help budget the large expenditure.
- Explore the possibility of tuition free schools if applicable.
- Find out what community resources and programs might be available.
- Complete and submit all applications and supporting documents on time.
- If an expensive prep school is beyond your means, consider a parochial school which can often be much less expensive.
- Don't forget to include sundries such as travel and clothing expenses in your budget.